I received the email below from a guy that is looking for an engine
mount for his KR1.5.  It sounds like the one on N891JF, which isn't for
sale, and doesn't help him.  But does anybody have a mount like this for
sale?  If so, please contact me and I'll forward your contact info to
him.  Thanks, Mark Langford
_______________

  I'm still in search for a VW mount that is a bolt-up to the four each
4-stud attachment points.The Great Plains mounts shown in their
catalogue have single bolt attachment feet, not the quad feet that I
need to use the present stud patterns.

The upper firewall attachments are 22 1/8" apart , the lowers 23 1/8".
Upper to lower spread 13 3/8" (center to center)

Do those figures bring anything to mind? Thanks again, Keith

Mark Langford, Harvest, AL
ML "at" N56ML.com
www.N56ML.com