You should have three ?board all different lengths and you should also have one
that bends. Like on a thin piece of plywould or plexiglass for the double
contour curves.
Paul ViskBelleville Il618-406-4705

-------- Original message --------From: Chris Prata via KRnet <krnet at
list.krnet.org> Date: 8/14/2015  11:57 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: KRnet <krnet at
list.krnet.org> Cc: Chris Prata <chrisprata at live.com> Subject: Re: KR>
Filling low spots in cured fiberglass without spending $200
  on a can of EA960F
also, I just watched a documentary on how the guy (custom car builder) made the
shuttle craft for the original star trek (its on youtube).? he mentioned using
3ft sanding boards which they custom made (said they can be bought today).? so
maybe thats a key, use a very long, reinforced with a vertical, sanding board.

> Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 12:10:35 -0400
> To: krnet at list.krnet.org
> Subject: Re: KR> Filling low spots in cured fiberglass without spending $200
> on a can of EA960F
> From: krnet at list.krnet.org
> CC: ppaulvsk at aol.com
>
> Body filler is vary heavy. I personally don't? us the primer. I have no
> trouble seeing were to stop sanding.
>
> Paul ViskBelleville Il618-406-4705
>
> -------- Original message --------From: Chris Prata via KRnet <krnet at
> list.krnet.org> Date: 8/14/2015? 10:31 AM? (GMT-06:00)