Now I know what they mean by "coming down in buckets".

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

2015 KR Gathering - McMinnville, OR.  September 3 - 6 -- See U There.

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC