I did not thin them out. I dialed in the flex I thought would work by reducing
the width. I read of an earlier KR2 which the builder simply cut the leg down
the middle. He said they worked just fine. His KR was a 900 # plane. From that
point I knew my plane was going towards the 1250 # GW range. Applied some
simple math and there you go. The flex and deflection seam right. If I find
them to be to stiff I'll cut the down. If it's not stiff enough I'll use the
other set of legs I bought and start again. At that price you can experiment
some.

Dan Prichard

Sent from my iPhone