 Subject: Re: KR> never know what you will find at Craigslist
 To: krnet at list.krnet.org
 Cc: "Jeff Scott" <jscott.planes at gmx.com>
 Date: Sunday, November 1, 2015, 3:33 PM

 Remember, YOU don't have to build 51% of
 the aircraft to register as an amateur build aircraft.? You
 just have to demonstrate that 51% was amateur built. With
 the fuselage all being 5/8" spruce and plywood that is
 clearly hand laid and glued with lots of hand laid glass, I
 don't think that will be an issue.? BTW, I did this
 several years ago when I acquired an Avid Flyer under
 similar circumstances.

 get a Repairmans Certificate, you have to demonstrate enough
 knowledge of the aircraft to convince the DAR, who will send
 a letter to the FSDO, that you know enough about the
 construction to properly maintain the aircraft.

 -Jeff Scott
 Los Alamos, NM

 > without airworthiness, how could this ever
 be registered?

 > > KR2
 for sale
 > >?