KRnetHeads,

Nobody else has volunteered to host the 2016 Gathering other than Larry
Flesner and Chris Collins with MVN, so Mount Vernon, IL (KMVN) is where
the 2016 KR Gathering will be held.  At least one volunteer is planning
to host the Gathering in 2017, and another for 2018, at this point.
That works out very nicely in my mind...MVN every third year, and
someplace refreshingly different in between!

Also, the informal committee has decided to table the notion of creating
an official organization, as the need was not overwhelmingly compelling
at this time, with the understanding that circumstances may cause a
review at a later date. There are reasons for this that are significant
but not obvious, but I don't want to put them in an email. It will
require beer and a campfire to pry it out of me...or at least beer...

--
Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com