I should add . . . re tailheavy KR's . . . my first KR was an original
canvas-seat standard KR with no mods so that's what I was basing my
comment on.  As nose gears got added and fuselages got lengthened (such
as with my current one 15 ft. 8.5 inches), the tail heaviness with two
people situation soon improved.  It sure was a good trainer for learning
how to fly with an excessively aft CG without killing myself.  That KR
education was very valuable with later bush flying where excessively aft
CG's were the norm.

Actually, 37751 had the Maloof prop, so it wasn't entirely original now
that I'm thinking about it.  Picture attached.
KooBuzz
15 Wildly Rich Celebs Who Were Once Homeless
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/573531d3f330d31d35318st02vuc