thanks so much mike, hopefully the guru's can add some info.

I have the complete low time early 80's revmaster 2180 available for
$2500, or can wait the likely couple years or more until the project
is ready for FWF.

one thin, I mentioned the knock sensor because someday almost
certainly if/when I have the kit flying, I'd like to try a normalizing
or low-boost turbocharger.  this is due to how much performance my
avid lost at high density altitude ops.

my main question is if the revmaster has a slightly tougher bottom end
(in particular the #4 bearing setup) or of those hemi heads with that
new alloy are tougher. but not expecting even conjecture on that, who
knows though.