Yes to all the above.I used a single nozzle in front of the carb located
under the engine[updraft].It worked ok,but I am in the process of
installing 2 points,one in each side on top of the engine.No data on this
yet.Fuel pressure seems adequate with fuel pump off in cruise but use boost
pump for take off and landing.