Turn OFF auto updates.That's the only way to stop it from what I've heard at
work.Regards,
?Bill Jacobs Daytona Beach, Fl.

    On Saturday, June 25, 2016 12:06 PM, Larry Flesner via KRnet <krnet at
list.krnet.org> wrote:

Microsoft users BEWARE !!!!!!!

I purchased a refurbished laptop last September so I could get one
with the Windows7 OS.? During updates last week in stuck in the
Windows10 upgrade. Damn!!? At the end of the upgrade I declined the
"terms and conditions" and it said "o.k., we'll put it back to the
original OS.? Well, because I had a "legal" version of Windows7
Professional from a third party, it didn't reload and crashed my
laptop.? After an hour on the phone with Microsoft they said my only
option (when I was able to understand the non-English speaking rep)
was to have them repair it for $99 or a one year maintenance
agreement for $199.? Your @ss !!!? I received a disk with Windows7 OS
from the remanufacture but it didn't totally restore to what I had
before.? No drivers for my 3.0 USB ports, etc.? It is now on it's way
to the re manufacturer (under warranty-free shipping) to be put back
together.

If you don't want Windows10, be very cautious of upgrades they want
to put on your computer.? Read each step carefully.? When I get the
computer back I'll have to totally restore all files and programs as
before, more hours of wasted time I could be flying.? With 50% of
Microsoft users still running Windows7 you'd think they could take a hint.

Larry Flesner?