Hi Bill,
I have a VW that I got with a project I bought. It is not complete but
it has flown. I don't know the displacement nor anything else about the
engine as the builder is deceased. It has an electronic ignition of some
type mounted in place of the distributor and what appears to be a Diehl
case with a hole for a starter. No induction or exhaust. Contact me by
email for pics. $300 plus crating and shipping from the Milwaukee
Wisconsin area if you're interested.
Thanks,
Chris K