Joe Nunley wrote.

> Is two layers of fiberglass cloth thick enough for a prop spinner?
> (Ididn't have any carbon fiber at the moment) It doesn't seem stiff >enough.

I used layers of 9 ounce RA7725 (as Aircraft Spruce calls it) fiberglass
to make my last spinner, and it's just about perfect. It weighs
something like 4 ounces, as I recall.  Using 5.85 ounce 7533 (KR cloth),
two layers wouldn't be enough...four would be required for similar
properties, and that's four times the work and opportunity for wrinkles.
  It should work though.  Give it a try.

I tried to send this from OSH but something changed with my SMTP port
number and I couldn't send from my iPhone.

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
http://www.n56ml.com