Hi,

I'm trying to help the family of my late friend and KR2 owner sell his
airplane.  Due to his health issues he had not flown this aircraft in about  10
years.  If you'll google KR@ Dumbo you'll find a link to a good article
about the original build of this airplane.

Here's what i've sent a couple of others who are interested in this
airplane.  It's a complete airplane but since it hasn't flown in awhile I'd
consider it a project.

My friend who owned this aircraft passed away and I'm helping them to  sell

it.  After looking through the very detailed records I can  pass along the
following information

KR2 serial number  7616.  Completed Feb, 1, 1991.  Registered as  N90JC
although  it looks like the registration expired in 2010 after new
legislation
required re-registration.

Total time 193.0.  Last flown appears  to be 3-21-1997.

Engine is a 2100 VW and it appears to produce  75hp.

Empty weight is 608#
Max GW is 1100#
Cruise is 155mph  (5000msl  @2850 rpm on 3.6 gph.)

fuel capacity is 13.5 gal with 12.5  useable.

The aircraft was purchased from the builder for $12,500 in  April  1993.

The airplane has always been hangared.  It is located at KPMU, Panola
county airport, in Batesville MS.  It's about 50 miles south of Memphis,  TN.

The family doesn't have a price in mind as they don't really know how to
value it but they are interested in moving it.  I'm not personally
knowledgeable about this series of homebuilts but I would guess that somewhere
around 8-9K would be readily accepted.  Of course after inspecting the
aircraft
you can be as aggressive as you'd like in an offer.

I'm sure a reasonable offer will get you a nice KR2  See the  link  below.

_DAVID  E. CARROLL, January 1993_
(http://aerofoilengineering.com/KR/sportaviation/Kr93-1.HTM)

If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

Captain Jim  Gehringer
FedEx MD-11 MEM
Check Airman / Instructor Pilot
ALPA  FOQA