OK, enough of this insanity!  First off, unless I completely missed an
email, Paul Visk was talking about RST, not nvaero...that wound was
self-inflicted.

Paul should never have started this with his dig at California.
Degrading ANYBODY's state, country, religion, airplane, wife, etc, ad
nauseum, never does anybody any good...it only burns bridges and sets
people at odds...not why we're here folks.  And reposting private emails
to the entire list is pretty incendiary as well.

Lots of list rules violated within a few hours.  This conversation ends
now, or we'll all go into time-out for a few days until we respect
others a bit more.  Free un-subscriptions will be freely handed out...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
http://www.n56ml.com