From: Jeff Scott via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Date: 08/10/2016  4:39 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: krnet at list.krnet.org
Cc: Jeff Scott <jscott.planes at gmx.com>
Subject: KR> Small Vendors and tasteless remarks

Well kids, I'd suggest some restraint the keyboard.? As Marc Baca eloquently
explained, many of these small business guys are doing what they do for
practically nothing... or less, because they love sharing the knowledge they
have accumulated.? It does none of us any good to denigrate them or their work.

-Jeff Scott
?
?
It must be a southern California thing.?