On 8/15/2016 8:22 PM, Paul Visk via KRnet wrote:
> He said the most pilots
> still plan on paper and use paper sectionals in flight.

I doubt most pilots use paper these days.  I haven't plotted a flight
plan on paper in over 10 years.

I used to use the Voyager program on a PC, now either use the AOPA
flight planner via the web or Wingx on the iPad.

All of my VFR sectionals, IFR approach charts, etc are via WingX on the
iPad, backed up by Wingx on the iPhone, and WingX on an Android tablet.

The only paper I have in the plane is the required aircraft
documentation and a few sheets of paper on my kneepad for quick note taking.

-Dj

--
Dj Merrill - N1JOV - EAA Chapter 87
Sportsman 2+2 Builder #7118 N421DJ - http://deej.net/sportsman/