Sorry for sending the repeated blank emails.  My email client defaults to HTML
mode, and I don't always catch it to switch back to text mode....  operator
error.

?
After making it 3 years ago to Mt Vernon, 2 years ago to Chino, and last year
to McMinnville, I'm going to miss the gathering this year.? Had hand surgery
last week, so the pilot is grounded with a broken wing.? :o(? Looking forward
to next year, probably in KC.? But you all have fun this weekend, tip a root
beer for me, and post photos of the new flying machines I haven't had the
privilege to see yet.
?
-Jeff Scott