"If a person has Diehl wing skin's with the Raf 48 airfoil and mounted
AS5046 rib's, Will the skin's fit?"

Hello Don,

I have built my wings with the Diehl skins and my first reaction would be to
say no. The skins themselves are fairly flexible cord wise as far as airfoil
shape is concerned but the skins have built in recesses for the main and aft
spars. If I recall these spar locations change with the new airfoil. Also the
leading edge radius is not going to match the new airfoil and obviously you
will have to come up with the correct airfoil templates. I think it would be a
lot more work to try and retrofit the RAF48 skins to fit the new airfoil then
to just go ahead and start with the new airfoil and build it from scratch.

However, as I am very close to finally finishing my baby there is no way I am
going to add any more time to my build. I am sure I will be very happy with the
wing I have and the amount of time that it saved me.

Stephen Teate
Paradise, Texas

If you are not an intended recipient, you should delete this message.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized, and any disclosure,
copying, distribution or action taken or omitted in reliance on it is
prohibited
and may be unlawful.