Very nice.

Good luck with those P-Mags. My memory may not be correct but Jeff
hasn't had a lot of luck with his.

Mike
KSEE
?
----------

Just for clarification, I have had 2 Pmag failures in 160 hrs of flight time.
However, neither failure had to do with what I would consider to be normal wear
and tear.  The first failure was an edge connector between the internal PC
board and the external plug that powers the coils.  So I lost one coil (2
cylinders) on one side.  That was likely caused by mishandling at some point
along the way, potentially self inflicted or potentially during packaging of
the Pmag.  The second failure was the same Pmag and was caused by Emag not
reassembling the Pmag correctly when they fixed the first failure.  The 4
screws that hold the head of the Pmag onto the internal mounting plate backed
off and the head of the Pmag quite literally fell off in flight.  Had the first
failure not happened, there never would have been a second failure.  In both
instances, Emag fixed them post haste at no cost.

FWIW, I am not at all down on the Pmags.  However, in my case they have not
lived up to my expectations for maintenance.

-Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM