Subject: KR> first flight details.
From: Mike Sylvester via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>

 I started descending back to the pattern with carb heat on. I was going
to extend the downwind to give me a long approach so I pushed carb heat
off and added throttle. Started a turn to base and that's when things
went bad. The engine started stumbling, needless to say, the funny thing
is that I was more worried about destroying the plane than I was getting
hurt. I had been in contact with my friend on the ground, calling out
temps, pressures and pilot status. I told him I had a Mayday situation
with engine dying, his response w
Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.