Paul Visk wrote:

 >> If you go back to the 2015 gathering pic's. You'll see Dan design.
It's probably exactly what you want. I think his plan is still for sale. <<

To elaborate, Dan Pritchard's plane has flaps with a "Fowler" type
deployment mechanism, but I didn't notice that they were also continuous
across the bottom as a belly board.  Looking at the third photo down
from the top of http://www.krnet.org/mmv/, it's possible that it does,
but I have no photos showing that.  Maybe somebody else does, and can
post it.

The best photo I have of that (that didn't get into the Gathering
photos) is enclosed, and I don't believe it shows the wing flaps being
connected to the belly board, at least not externally.  That's a relief,
because I thought about doing that, but wasn't wild about the geometry
or linkage mechanism, so went went with larger outboard flaps instead.

Remember, there's a limit of about 200k on photos, so don't bother
sending a 5MB file from your phone...it won't make it.  Note that the
enclosed photo is both large, and detailed.  That's done with FREE
software called "Irfanview" (among many others), and is pretty easy once
you figure it out.  Google is your friend here...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
http://www.n56ml.com