From: KRnet <krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org> on behalf of Ryan via KRnet
<krnet at list.krnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 9:41 PM
To: krnet at list.krnet.org
Cc: Ryan
Subject: KR> 0-200 engine mount

I am trying to find out the distance the 0-200 engine should be from the
firewall face. The drawing I have indicates 11 ?". Is this what most KR's
have?

Should I end up with about 1 ?" of clearance or less?

Thanks for any input.

Ryan

N9099A. Stock KR2

---
[https://static.avast.com/11/web/min/i/mkt/share/avast-logo.png]<https://www.avast.com/antivirus>

Avast | Download Free Antivirus for PC, Mac &
Android<https://www.avast.com/antivirus>
Protect your devices with the best free antivirus on the market. Download Avast
antivirus and anti-spyware protection for your PC, Mac and Android.

KRNet "Basic" Instructions<http://www.krnet.org/info.html>
www.krnet.org
Special Instructions for AOL Users. AOL and some other ISPs attempt to control
spam through user actions, as well as some automatic controls. Unfortunately,
this can ...

options
KRnet Info Page<http://list.krnet.org/mailman/listinfo/krnet_list.krnet.org>
list.krnet.org
KRnet is a mailinglist devoted to construction and flying the KR series of
homebuilt experimental aircraft. To see the collection of prior postings to the
list ...