Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 10:47:51 -0600
From: Paul Visk <ppaul...@aol.com>
To: KR EMAIL BOARD <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Subject: KR> Progress!

Finally the Rt.aileron is made. The counter wieght came out really well. ?Once I got the lead melted I poured it into a wooden box that I made in about 2 minutes with my brad nailer. This weight was a little lite. ?So made it a little wider and it came out perfect.?

Paul Visk?Belleville Il.
618-406-4705