Netters,

Here is a deal on some 1.43oz fiberglass for that final layer.
You had better hurry he only has 98 rolls left after I bought one.

98 rolls of fiberglass on the wall,
98 rolls of fiberglass,
Take one down and ship it to a KR builder,
97 rolls of fiberglass on the wall, .....

You guys can finish the rest.

Dave Mullins
Nashua, New Hampshire
http://N323XL.iwarp.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3135835566

1.43 oz FIBERGLASS CLOTH 100 yds only $70 delivered   Item # 3135835566

 Toys & Hobbies:Radio Control:Air:Aircraft:Gas Powered R/C

Price     Buy It Now for US $70.00 each

Location   HIGH POINT, NC 27260

Quantity   99 available

Time left  9 days, 16 hours +

Started   Jun-19-03 06:07:43 PDT

Ends     Jun-29-03 06:07:43 PDT

We have reduced the fixed price amount of the style 1080 1.43 oz/sq yd
fiberglass cloth from $120 to just $70 including shipping to anywhere
in the 48 continental United States. That's 40% lower than it was just
a couple of weeks back. It can't get any cheaper than this. This cloth
is 38" wide and 100 yards long. At $70 total delivered what you pay
per square foot is just 7.8 cents. The count is 60 x 47 end/in. The
breaking strength is 70 x 40 lb.f/in. The thickness is 0.0025". The
finish on this fabric is a silane for any resin. A brief explanation
of a finish on fiberglass. When fiberglass is woven the yarn in the
greige has an oily starch coating that allows it to slide more easily
during the weaving to prevent breakage of the fibers. After the cloth
is woven it is then put through a heat cleaning process to remove this
coating. After that a new finish such as a Silane or the chrome based
finish Volan is then applied. These finishes complex with the silicone
dioxide in the glass and leave one group of molecules to bond to the
resin. It is more or less a primer that creates a strong bond between
the glass and the resin. The roll will be securely packed in plastic,
bubble wrap, and corrugated wrap and we pay the insurance. We accept
most any form of payment but prefer PAYPAL. We also accept checks and
money orders if from US banks. Sorry, no Canadian shipments for this
deal. The rolls will be shipped UPS so we'll need your Street address
and phone number. $70 total for 100 yards of 1.43 oz Fiberglass cloth
is a deal! Any questions e-mail me at thayercr...@earthlink.net. You
can't go wrong on this one