  From: Colin
  To: KR builders and pilots
  Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 7:47 PM
  Subject: KR>Register and question

  Netters,
  I bought an aircraft that was 80% complete and I registered it under the
previous builder's number (his social) and transferred the N number to me, no
problem. If it is a first time register, any number can be assigned so long as
no one else has it.
       Second: Has anyone tried to fold the KR2 wings by just using the upper
bolts of the wing attach fittings and securing the wings vertically? Other than
the height, this seems the simplest.
  Colin Rainey KR2(td)
  crain...@cfl.rr.com
  Sanford, Florida