Look out. There are no kits, as you think of them. I will finish my plane, but!
Everything that I have ordered has come with inadequate instruction and
needing significant work and non-standard tools.
You need access to a complete machine shop AND an EAA designee who will
help a lot.
I have become disgusted with even the best of the suppliers. Right now, I
have to go out and find a 3/8 inch ream because the engine mount that I
ordered was poorly welded, and I can't get an AN6 bolt through it. My plane
would be ready to fly now, if I could get parts that actually did as
advertized.

At 01:26 PM 8/9/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>   I'm thinking about building a kr-2. Looking for somebody in or around
>Connecticut who is building or has one. I'd like to see one before I
>purchase A
>kit. Thanks
>                                                       Dan

>see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html