Larry,

I bought one from JC Whitney to help with the cooling. If it doesn't work
a screwdriver can remove it. My engine hasn't started, so I don't know
if it helps yet.

If anyone is looking for Foam here is a surplus contact:

Hello,
Are you or anyone you know still looking for Trymer foam?
I have 300,000 to 350,000 board ft of Trymer that I need to get
out of wharehousing. I will sell dirt cheap.

The material is made by Hitherm, Hitherm.net
it is the HT-300 rated for up to 300  degrees F and sustains
intermittent 350
degree F temps. Its properties are the same as the Trymer 2000. it has a
better k factor than the Trymer 2000.sorry about the confusion, it was
called
a Trymer insulation when I was presented with it. We are asking $0.20 per
board foot. it is in 4ft wide x 3 ft long x  2 ft high buns.
The material is in Santa Anna, California.
Thank you
Jerry O'Hern

Mailto:joh...@charter.net

David Mullins