Hello,

Ok, so I've wanted to build a KR-1 since October, 1974 (yes, I still have the
magazine) and I just now got around to ordering the plans. They have arrived
and I am carefully reading the assembly instructions, trying to visualize this
project.

Step 4.2.10 includes this note: "the front spars have web full length only on
the aft face. The aft spars have web full length only on the forward face."

Huh? The accompanying drawings make no indication of this, and, if indeed this
is the case, where does the web stop? Do other builders do this? Or, is this,
like Monnett's "weight saving" spar holes in the Sonerii, advice best ignored?
Should the web be full length of the spar on both faces?

Thanks in advance. I'm sure I will have many more questions in the comming
months and years.

Keith C. Krumwiede
Rosedale, IN