Larry wrote-

>I sure wish I could find a pnuematic 6" tailwheel to replace that
>hard rubber wheel I have now but so far no luck.

I have a 6" semi-pneumatic one on my "Flying Squirrel" but it hasn't flown
yet so I don't know how much softer this one is than a solid.  There is a
picture at http://www.flysquirrel.net/gear/P1090006.jpg and I believe I got
it from W.W. Grainger... look at
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/productdetail.jsp?xi=xi&ItemId=1611763914

Larry, I'd be happy to box this unit up and get it going your way to try out
if you'd like because it's just sitting here doing nothing at the moment.
Note that it has a 1/2" axle bore with a Zerk for regreasing.  Contact me
off-net if I can help you.

Oscar Zuniga
San Antonio, TX
mailto: taildr...@hotmail.com
website at http://www.flysquirrel.net

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental
controls.  http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental