I think I gave you some bad info about notams being available
on the NOAA site under aviation.  There is a hot link there
but it doesn't come up with what I was expecting.  I'd suggest
you talk to a live wx briefer for any notams along you intended
route of flight and especially any airports you plan to stop at.
There is a lot of construction going on right now and several
airports in our area are closed including my home base.

Our EAA chapter did a flyout a few weeks back for lunch.
They didn't think to check notams and when they got to
the destination the airport was closed!  So much for the
$100 hamburger.  It cost them $150 as they had to divert
to an alternate!

Larry Flesner