From: Dan Heath <da...@alltel.net>
To: <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003 5:46 AM
Subject: Re: KR>update

RE:  I have a Todds canopy which wasnt too bad to install using Home Depot
butt molding - I'd have to show you a drawing to explain, but I had the
canopy cut and installed in less than a week and thats only two to three
hours a day! If I can find a way I will post pictures but I dont have a web
site.

Bill,

What is BUTT molding?  Send me your pictures and I will post them.

N64KR

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC

da...@kr-builder.org

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2004 - KR Gathering

See our KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Click on the pic
See our EAA Chapter 242 at http://EAA242.org
see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html