Ron, if you decide to part it out I would be interested in the insts and
panel also the landing gear.

                                             Mike Turner
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Freiberger
  To: KR Builders and Flyers
  Cc: jfredhens...@comcast.net
  Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 8:01 PM
  Subject: KR>Project for sale... half price day

  I've decided to sell my KR2 project.  You can see details at
  http://home.swfla.rr.com/ronmartha/ in the Ron'sKR2 directory.  This
  aircraft was started as a stretch KR2 with 14 inches added aft, and 5 inches
  forward. Width is standard, and controls are set to allow single or dual
  operation.  Spars are finished and wing parts ready to foam.  Aluminum tanks
  <3> and set up for good CG control.  See detailed description at KR2.rtf
  Lots of pictures, in a somewhat organized grouping.

  I've spent $11,317 somewhat wisely, and will sell for half price ($5653)
  until mid November.  Then, if not sold, I will part it out on eBay when I
  get back to Florida in January.  See $'s invested at KR INVEST.rtf

  If you want to see what I've built previously,  see MY Planes.doc

  Ron Freiberger
  mailto: rfreiber...@swfla.rr.com

  see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html