From: Dan Heath <da...@alltel.net>
To: <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 6:14 AM
Subject: Re: KR>Painting tips

Bill,

What is the best way to avoid "orange peel"?

N64KR

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC

da...@kr-builder.org

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2004 - KR Gathering

See our KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Click on the pic
See our EAA Chapter 242 at http://EAA242.org
see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html