Ladies and Gentlemen of the KRNET:

It is my proud honor to announce that after 3 1/2 years of dedicated
construction, my KR-2S with Subaru EJ-22 has taken flight.  On two occasions
today,
N4027Y leapt off of runway 25 at Lompoc, California and climbed like
an...overpowered KR-2S.  It flies straight and level with the elevator trim in
the
neutral position and has no adverse roll tendency.  At low altitude and an
engine
rpm of 4,000, (max will be about 5,000),
I was indicating 160 mph.  I'll keep you all abreast of max climb and max
cruise speeds as I cautiously approach the outer limits of the performance
envelope.

RV