Does it rotate at the higher speed because it may be a little nose heavy or
is the main gear considerably aft of the CG?

                      ronev...@aol.com

                      Sent by:                                         To:
 kr...@mylist.net
                      krnet-bounces+dpurduski=caldwellmfgco.com        cc:

                      @mylist.net                                      Subject:
 Re: KR>takeoff/rotate technique

                      11/06/2003 01:51 PM

                      Please respond to KR builders and pilots

Yes, things are different with a Subaru.  My KR-2S has an EJ-22.  It
rotates
at 60 mph...and then climbs like....well, you know.

RV

PS:  I now have 4 flights on my KR.  Aside from the fact that it is running
little hot, I am quite pleased.
see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html