Les,

I purchased two 4' B&M shifter cables when I started to redo my aileron
controls using a torque tube to get behind the aft spar. I went with the 8'
cables because now they go from the left stick through a 180ยบ turn under
the seat,
under the aft spar, and out the left stub wing to a bellcrank. No torque
tube
needed now. When I get the brackets mounted to the dual stick assembly I
will
get a picture to you.

Dave Mullins
Nashua, New Hampshire