As of today - fuselage on gear - all brakes and controls installed - horizontal
and elevator and trim finished - rudder finished - seat finished - main and
rear spar finished - Panel finish but lacking COMM and TRANS.  Canopy and
forward deck finished - front tank finished - cowling in progress - firewall
ready to install (waiting on engine mount - engine 50% built up (Corvair).
The plane minus engine weighs in at 186 lbs so far.    I still have to build
stub wings (have templates made) and turtledeck.  Wiring will become one of the
next issues to deal with - probably a winter project.  I hope to have stub wing
and turtledeck finished by new year.  My goal is to have a finished weight of
600lbs.  If the engine and all accesories are about 250 that only leaves me
with 160 lbs left to play with for the rest -  We shall see.....   Happy
Building   Bill