  From: Dan Heath
  To: kr...@mylist.net ; larry.ca...@comcast.net
  Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 6:57 PM
  Subject: Re: KR>polyester/epoxy

  I read a very comprehensive article on a web site forwarded to the NET,
  recently, that states the opposite of that.  He states that it is a very
  good filler and that he applies it over a micro and resin filler.  One of
  the resins that he uses if West Systems.

  This can get very confusing.

  Is SuperFill an Epoxy?  All I know is that it is two part.

  N64KR

  Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC

  da...@kr-builder.org

  See you in Mt. Vernon - 2004 - KR Gathering

  See our KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Click on the pic
  See our EAA Chapter 242 at http://EAA242.org