Why don't you just ask the horses mouth?  ME

This is an extra engine for my use. I originally made this one for a
second project.
Now I am building two 3100cc engines, one direct drive for the KR and one
with a 2.09:1 planetary redrive for the next project. I had saved up the
money
to do the machine work on the two 3100cc engines, Because I was given
two weeks
unscheduled vacation from my current employer two months ago, I had to
use the
money to pay my bills. This has made me sell the first engine so that I
can pay for
the machine work for the other two.

Dave Mullins