I really haven't tracked the grade of  plywood used in the KR,  but
construction grade plywood prices change weekly. It would seem the few
dollars saved with unproven materials wouldn't be worth the worry.

                      "David Mikesell"

                      <skyguy...@skyguynca.com>                        To:
 "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
                      Sent by:                                         cc:

                      krnet-bounces+dpurduski=caldwellmfgco.com        Subject:
 Re: KR>Marine plywood
                      @mylist.net

                      11/25/2003 12:41 PM

                      Please respond to KRnet

I also buy from Edensaw, great company and really good prices and discounts
on shipping.

David Mikesell
23957 N. Hwy 99
Acampo, CA 95220