Steve:
    I would take a couple at least so let me know when they would be ready.
Jim Sellars
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve and Lori McGee" <lmc...@maqs.net>
To: <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 8:38 PM
Subject: KR>Calendar Idea

Hey there KR builders / flyers.  I was thinking of how nice it would be to
have a KR calendar, and if this isn't already getting done I will throw one
together if there is enough interest.  I have a friend that can do these up.
My idea is to get nice detail photos not already on the internet at websites
so they are fresh.  Throw a reasonable price on them and put the procedes
towards the next gathering.  Soooo... below is my plan, but is open for
suggestions.

1 - If you want a calendar hit me with an e-mail and say how many.
2-  If you have a good digital picture of a finished KR plane or outstanding
interior, please send it to me. With what you would like
     mentioned under the credits. Large megabytes for detail.
3-  The contributers of the pictures chosen will get 1 free calendar.
4 - The price will be cost, plus shipping and $5 towards the gathering.
5-  Events will be listed on the calendar such as the Gathering, Oshkosh,
etc.  Notify me of your events!

Ideas? Opinion?

Steve McGee
Endeavor Wi. USA