>Larry
>  Congratulations for flying your KR. I noticed a bump, or something on the
>top surface of the wing out near the tip (first outing in white dress
>picture). What are they?
>Robert J. (Jack) Cooper

Those are fuel caps.  I started with flush caps and a 1/4" vent
exiting the bottom of the wing.  I didn't like the amount of fuel
leaking from the vents so I sealed them up and built a vented
fuel cap of my own design for each tank.  They seem to work
fine after 6 hours of run time, 2 of which was in the air.  Mark
Langford took some pictures of them and they may be posted
on my site at KRnet.

Larry Flesner