From: <ronev...@cox.net>
To: <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 11:26 PM
Subject: KR>Topics for Discussion

> Netters:
>      What's happening on the KR net?  There haven't been any "hot topics"
lately.  And, no one answered my question last week.  Therefore, I will
repeat it:  "What would be the most favorable rotary engine to use with a
KR?"
>      Now that I have proven that the Subaru EJ-22 is a viable option for
the KR, I want to experiment further.  After all, we are talking about
experimental aircraft...are we not?  I think that I single rotar rotary
engine would be ideal.  Does such an engine exist?  I checked out all of the
links provided regarding rotary engines and didn't see anything about such
an engine.