Netters,

I have had one semi-failure of a facet fuel pump in my baja bug. A small
piece of foam from the fuel cell came through the line and stopped the
pump from working. I had to remove the fuel cell to get to the pump,
dismantle,
and clean out the debris. I later bought a fuel filter to go between the
fuel cell and
the punp. I would urge anyone using this pump to do the same.

Dave Mullins
Nashua, New Hampshire