Thanks for all the info guys, but I get the impression that I've led you
astray about the finish on my bird, It was not about pinholes as much as it
was about wavyness of the layups, like when you look down the beam of the
wings there is some wavy countoures to it, they were all hand layed up
panels and I will never be able to match the finish of a vaccuum bag part.
  And I have used that bondo spot puddy for years, and it does work
great,but needs to be primed over. I have saved about 1/2 gal of primer for
this.
Thanks again guys.
Now please when you see her at a fly in or airshow don't judge her too
harsly on the finish,but be glad that there is another added to the flying
ranks.
Tim
KR2 N7038V