Serge, in regards to touque I don't have the plans in front of me right now but
I don't remember a value being set for torque other than not crushing the wood
by getting the waf bolts too tight. So if the wood is not crushed and the bolts
are not loose and other than checking for corrosion I don't know what else
could be expected of you?
                                                                    Mike Turner