From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Mark Langford
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 11:34 AM
To: Corvair engines for homebuilt aircraft; KRnet
Subject: KR> engine update

NetHeads,

Yesterday was an interesting day.  It was the first day of running my engine
on the airframe and dialing in the carburetor.   I put the results in
webpage form at
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/corvair/first_runs/ .  Anybody that's
sucessfully run an EIS or Tiny Tach on a Corvair or other 6 cylinder engine
is welcome to shed some light on my tach problems.  I never thought it would
happen to me...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
see KR2S project at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford