Since this is Friday, I'm going to ask a non-KR question.  I take pictures with
my 35mm Canon, scan them into the confuser, then send them by e-mail to my
family.  I'm still waiting for the 5 megapixel cameras with a good zoom lens to
come down to about $300.

My question is, what resolution is adequate for net pictures?  What is an
adequate size?

I've tried some lower resolutions with my HP scanner, but I still get files
that are several megabytes.  I would like to send some adequate brag pictures
without spending 20 minutes sending them over my dial-up modem (one of the
pleasures of living in the great American desert called rural Kansas).

Jim Vance
va...@claflinwildcats.com