Todd, I live in Jackson, Missouri in SE part of the state. I will be at the
gathering

                                    Mike Turner
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Yosemite Sam<mailto:gu...@centurytel.net>
  To: KRnet<mailto:kr...@mylist.net>
  Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 5:46 PM
  Subject: RE: KR> Looking for canopy

  Todd I got one, It has a green tint but has a piece chiped off one of the
  rear bottom corners about 1" x 1". It still has the protective coating on
  it. If you are going to the gathering, I will bring it with me. You can have
  it for $100 or trade it for something.

                                                                 Mike Turner

  Great! we're planning on going to the reunion but my grandfather just had
  back surgery so it will depend on how he's doing.  If it doesn't work out
  we're wondering what part of the world your in?  I'm in WI, and he's in TN,
  maybe we're neighbors.  Hope to see everyone next month and thanks for the