> Rumor has it that there will be a party on the airport at the camp
grounds.
> Someone told me there would be plenty of Michelob Amber Bock which will
have
> been iced down for over 24 hours. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
> Look for the pop up camper.

Count me in!  I may come a little earlier now!

And just so this won't be a wasted post, Troy Petteway's been flying for
years behind a carbon fiber spinner that he made by making a mold from a
production spinner.  I don't know exactly how many layers, but my guess
would be about three.  The aluminum spinner was so badly out of balance that
it kept cracking, so he made the carbon fiber one from it and reports a
perfectly balanced spinner with no cracking problems since...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL
N56ML at hiwaay.net
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford